1. Compliance with laws and regulations
We comply with Personal Information Protection Act of Japan and other applicable laws and regulations in relation to handling personal information.
2. Collection and use of personal information
For the purpose of using personal information described in Item 3 below, we may collect and use the personal information which include:
- name, address, gender, date of birth, employer’s name, title, telephone number and e-mail address; and,
- any other information which is necessary for us to provide services we provide or offer.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information only for one or more of the following purposes and not for other purposes, and within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes:
- for providing with our services;
- for providing information relating to our services;
- for sending courtesy announcements, invitation to our seminars, newsletters and other news;
- for responding to inquiries;
- for recruiting personnel and human resource matters after the recruitment; and.
- for any other purpose incidental to the above purposes.
4. Administration of personal information
We will keep the personal information correct, accurate and updated at best effort bases. We will administer the personal information in the way that we keep it in safe custody to prevent from leakage, loss or damage of the personal information, establish necessary system, educate employees and monitor them in appropriate manner.
5. Provision of personal Information
Except the following cases, we will never provide the personal information to third parties:
- In case that we obtain consent of the concerned person;
- In case that we observe applicable laws and regulations;
- In case that it is necessary for protecting one’s life, body or property and that it is difficult to obtain consent from the concerned person.
- In case that it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting sound development of children and that it is difficult to obtain consent of the concerned person;
- In case that it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization or a municipal government or a person who is entrusted by any such parties to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations and that there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the concerned person will hinder the performance of the affairs; and,
- In case that the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan allows provision of personal information for other matters.
6. Disclosure, amendment, etc of personal information
When we are requested by the owner of personal information to disclose the situation of handing the personal information (which includes, among other things, how to obtain it, whether it was provided to contractor or third party (and name of them if it is the case), and grounds for legality of such handling), correct the personal information (which includes correction, addition and deletion of it, suspension of handling it and prohibition of providing it to third party), receive data of the personal information or transfer it to other administrator, we will properly respond to the request in accordance with applicable laws.
7. Shared use of personal information
We may outsource the handling of personal information to a third party or share it in the following cases:
- When we outsource entire or partial handing of the personal information to a third party for the purposes stipulated in 3 above and within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes, we will supervise the third party in necessary and appropriate manner to ensure safe custody of the personal information;
- When the personal information is succeeded due to business succession due to merger or other reasons; and,
- When the personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact, the items of the personal information used jointly, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use for joint use, and the individual concerned; and,
- When the person in charge of information management is notified in advance of the name or name of the person in charge of information management, or the person is in a state where he/she can easily know it.
9. Policy regarding Cookies